Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Family Trip and Convocation day~~

Just a small talk. Last month wasn't a good month for me, especially a lot of issue occured during the end of the month. But nothing last for so long unless you try to lock yourself inside a cage. That is what I did for few days. After a few days, I released myself from that cage and give myself a huge holiday~but actually this thing already planed during few months ago, but it just arrive in a good timing.

My holidays for my convocation include my parents. Seriously, I never bring my parent out with me before. So, I set a target in my mind, must unless bring them once for some memorable trip, and this is it! My convocation + holiday vacation, nothing better than this combination. So I decide to bring them to the place their like. But kinda shame, I just manage to bring them to Melaka, and this is where I am. The Jiong Guest House......a local guesthouse own by local resident. This guest house actually have another branch named Sayang-Sayang which is the place I stayed before.

Melaka is a historical town before this place is full with a lot of historical building such as St Francis Xavier Church, Old Town. and lots more. But what really attract me, is the story of this place. In Malaysia, Melaka is the only place that ever conquered by three different country from Europe which is France, Holland, and British. And I prefer this kind of place more than urban area which fulfill with a lots of cars!!!!

In Melaka, I manage to bring my parent for a small walk. Even they are so tired for this kind of walk, but I can feel that they are enjoying this kind of vacation. Maybe for them, this is the day the hope they could enjoy nowadays, but they still haven't enjoy it yet. Mum, Dad, I promise you, one day, I will bring you all out again. For sure. And Melaka is just a beginning. I love you all.

Next week, it will be my convocation day, and this is the thing I could my you all proud. Thanks for your supported in these four years. Maybe in this coming two years, you might need to work again, but if I manage to finish my Master, I will let you all enjoy and proud for what I got. Thanks mom and dad.

p/s: The Jiong Guest House is a nice place^^

4 comments:

  1. ya...the guesthouse is affordable and design is good...just need to climb the stairs up and down as the washroom is so limited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~but i like the view from the 3rd floor, well, if this guest house is not your favorite, maybe you can try sayang-sayang^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya the view from 3rd floor is good...don't know when can go Malacca again...miss the Jonker street so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. go back when u free lo. finish study edi?

    ReplyDelete