Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

From a Geography Teacher to.......

Is a very sensitive topic tonight. Is not because I wanna discuss politic issue here, but just wanna nagging around about what I been through in this few month. Seriously, self satisfaction is not a good thing for you to digest something hard. Just like you eating a food that you dislike to eat, and you still need to be happy and swallow it into your mouth, and end up with the word "delicious". Is that a bit sounds like self cheating?

I am, or I suppose to be a secondary school Geography teacher. Well, if you know what I mean by "secondary". But don't know why, I been sent to a primary school by KPM because of all the primary school in Malaysia lack of Chinese Teacher. And this kind of offer called as "Interim", what is that? Sort like intern plus under observation thing with a contract. So, most of the people will think that this kind of offer only for few months, but when they reach their school, they face with a lot of problems. Example, some of them think they not suppose to stay there; some of them think they are bla bla bla.....whatever, skip this part. The most important thing here, the school just gave them a lot of never ending jobsssssssssssss. During that time, I felt very proud of myself because my school think I not necessary to carry any job because I'm not suppose to stay in that school. But.......with some idjits that jealous on me, they try their best to cause me a lot of trouble, and it ends up with sending me to another school. How glad I am, my cousin's formal school.

The day before I report myself in this school, one disaster already helped me to "promote" my name in this school. And once I step into this school, still try to be a good friend with me. Please, I'm not idiot, so I will just treat you as colleague, not more than that. With the power of my "boss", she gave me my first job, which is become a coach for the male basketball team. Acceptable...... and the second job, as a "Recovery Teacher". Serious????? You ask the one who lack of patient to do the job that need the most patient? You got me. And not, still gave me a new job, which is BNK. What the hell is BNK? Bimbingan dan Kaunseling. In English, is Guidance and Counselling! They really though that I graduated from Oxford or Harvard. Like I can do everything.

Sometimes, is not because of the duty that we carry is too heavy for us. But we just don't know what are we really are now. Is it because of "teacher" can teach everything and do everything? If yes then why you still need to separate all these courses in University? Just let it become a major course, no need separate into another sub field.

I seriously don't know what am I now. But I still need to carry it on. Perhaps someday, I will meet my true path. Perhaps..........


No comments:

Post a Comment