Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Solo

When we have to or force to do something solo, means that we are probably alone here. Why? Okay, the phenomena like this could cause by several reasons. Example: When you become the only bad guy and others are kind enough for others, so no one will ask or talk to you unless....ya, still got an unless behind......unless you still got value for them. Cheer up, guys, this is reality, not the fairy tales that you always dream for when you were a kids.

Solo doesn't lonely. Sometimes people will enjoying this kind if life. Me? For sure, I will enjoy it for sometimes......not all the time. You know why? Because when you try to live in this life about many decades, you will realize that the life you been through is just a story without an interesting plot. And everyday you need to face the people with mask, insincere, fake, and many more.

Well, things are not getting that bad until you meet someone sincere to you. I do meet few, but not more than 5. People that I could tell my feeling, share my sadness, proud for my succeed, and also give me a positive advice. I'm glad I meet them before I having a serious autism and depression. So, actually when you think that you are alone, in fact, you are not. Just you don't want to accept them.

Getting hurt by others is just a process for you to be tough in your life. If you just think to revenge or vengeance, it just mean that you are not mature enough. So just look it through, just like my mum always told me, if you angry to someone when they do something bad to you, you just fall into the trap of anger and depression. Well, I can't say that I always listen to my mum's words and apply this theory all the time, but at least I got try it.

Solo doesn't mean alone. It just a verb that bring you this meaning. But when you apply this word in your life, you can see a lot of difference....

No comments:

Post a Comment