Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

When Steven Met Michael.......

What is the effect when Steven meet Michael? Is it like the story "How I met You Mother"? Obviously, is not that dramatic as what you usual watch in television show. When these two guys stick together, they publish a book and named it as "International Economic". You're right, is the book that I show above. Some more they still edited it until 8th edition.

For me, actually I don't really give a damn to these two guys for what did. Seriously, I also have a dream to publish a book like they did, but I haven't succeed yet, so I just can sit here and read more and more. But, this book cause my nerve getting strain because I have to read this book in a special situation, I think I can call it as "forcefully"........

Well, when thing come forcefully, I will hate them. Like study, I can't force myself to study something because is hard for me to absorb. But now I have to do like this and absorb it as much as I can. The reason? Very obvious, I need to pass this paper. If not....... I think I no need to explain that much.

Steven and Michael, I'm not blaming you here with the words and text that I couldn't understand it. But please use the simple and summarize all the things you want us to know in the coming edition, because in Malaysia, not everyone can understand your English as well. Because of you two, I need to switch on my laptop that always attract me from my study mood. What for? For using Google Translator!!!

Ya, I'm not BLAMING you here.....erm, I think I am blaming you here. I'm sorry, dude.

Okay, this is the story when a student like me didn't manage his or her time wisely and blaming the author for publish the book in this world. Well, you two are quite smart, sorry about what I write just now. I will kick.....opps, sorry. I will kindly show my respect to two of you because of publish such book for us to learn.

Thank you, Steven and Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment