Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

The Beginning.....%^&*

9th of May, 2011.....the beginning of my practical life, short to say, it consider as my 7th semester. Even though I know that this day will arrive once I step into this university, but I didn't expect that I still lack of preparation for accept this challenger. Totally sucks......

When I first step into this school, I found out most of the students are Malays, and during that time, I was just report myself there. But when I started my practical life from last Monday, wow......awesome, I found out still got Chinese in this school. Well, at least this comfort me a lot. But I totally change my mind after I spent a morning in that school. You know why, because Chinese student, most of them are study in the class behind....easy to say, they are not as clever as you think, they just like a bunch of monkeys.......

Well, either sad or disappointed, I still need to further my practical life until end of August, is quite a long way to go, but look at me, already almost a week i spent in this school. Even my partner and I have been forced to teach in the different session, but I still need to catch up everything. No matter what, I must suit myself here before I get myself doom in my real teaching life after graduate......

First week stay in Pekan Lukut, wow......enjoyable for the hot weather......FML.......maybe because of the phenomena of climax change, so my life was just like an egg on a fry pan, make it short, is hot. I rent a house at Pekan Lukut with RM250 for a house. Seriously, it might sound cheap for you all, but when you all see what kind of house I rent, then you will totally change your mind. Luckily, is okay me, RM250 include water and electrical bills. Internet? No....... no such thing in this house until the boredom torturing me and force me to apply a broadband, thats why you can read this post in this moment.

After all, this is just beginning. First week, I got such experience. I can't imagine what will I got for the next coming 14 weeks. Hope that I will earn more and learn more during this practical life.

P/S: Kinda weird when students called me "Sir" but not "teacher"......

No comments:

Post a Comment