Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Just away.....

When people asking about why I seldom make myself appear online in window live messenger, facebook or anything that relate to online chatting stuff(actually just facebook and window live messenger), the answer I provide actually is simple as you people couldn't expect, "justaway".....

Why "justaway"? Most like when we watch Gintama, Zura.....opps, is Katzura will ask "Why? Why? Why is RYO2? How come?????" Ya, is just an idiot answer. Usually, when people see me offline in window live or facebook, actually I still on the line, just I set it as appear offline. Since few months ago, and I just kinda lazy to change the status into online unless there are some necessary for me to do so.

I love to online, because of some reason, I cant always online. Now, I started it again after few days without internet in Lukut. But with this internet, I still cant fulfill my utility because the broadband usage are limited. What to do, I just a temporary teacher without any salary, have to chose the cheapest plan so that I could survive. In the end, I can't download.......so, I'm now at MCD surfing free wireless to download some series to cure my boredom~

Internet is a need for me. Em......kinda out of topic, but I just away from my normal life, and not longer from now, I'll be back......

No comments:

Post a Comment