Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

January 17th, 2011~

Today( erm, means yesterday because already passed 12am) is my birthday. Wow, birthday.....erm, I think that could also define as I'm become older than last year. Haha~ sounds a bit tragedy for me, but once you get into this age, you won't be happy like me, especially to those youngster out there. Haha~~~

As the same thing, a lots of friends sent me their birthday wishes since 12am last night. A thousand thanks to all of you, especially to those who greet in indirectly and directly. Hehe~~~secondly, thanks to those who sang me the birthday's song during the International Economic's class. Haha~~~ first time I enjoy the birthday's song inside the classroom, kinda indifferent for me, but nice and happy experience for me. And the third thing here is I wanna thanks to Miss Xiang Ying, Avy and also Zoe because of their gift. Another thanks is special for 2 girls, 1 is my sister, Miss Kajjly and another is Miss Rain. Thanks to you all for the wonderful gift^^

Well, if you ask me what kind of special thing that you been get through during this birthday, I probably will told you I enjoy every moment for my great day. Receive a call from my parents and best friend from my hometown, enjoy my last moment....erm, means the last few minutes of my birthday with my sister from Kulai, and also enjoying the moment to spend my happiness with my friends here. Even we don't have any birthday cake or special dinner, but I love this situation, kinda simple and also precious^^

Well, now lets get to the last part of this post. Haha~~~my wishes for my 23rd years old actually are quite simple. 1st, hopefully my family members, best friends and people I care will all live in happiness and healthier than the past year. 2nd, no matter what kind situation, god, please take care the people I care and let them safe from the harm. And the last wish is.......no matter how hard this life could be, I will still be my own in the future, this is me^^

Last for me......Mr. Jasley Kong, Happy Birthday^^

No comments:

Post a Comment