Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Helpless......

Erm...... I'm not really know how to start my post today, but the situation around me are not that silent at all even with the appearance of a signboard that show "SILENT IN LIBRARY". Maybe they too expert in English until they can't define the word SILENT...... but what to do, if you ask them to shut up, they won't give a damn too.

Talk about recently, nothing special happen around me. Or maybe I should define "nothing special" as the thing that you people will define as abnormal for you. Once again, I hate Wednesday!!! Not because I really hate Wednesday because nothing happen, but I hate Wednesday because I can't go to watch movie out there without any cinema in Tanjong Malim. But something change for this semester, for the reason I hate Wednesday, not because of Movie's Day anymore, but I need to face to a moron. And a tragedy for me when I meet this moron is..... I cant get better than C in his subject. Really feel helpless here.

What is the meaning of trust? Is it means I should tell everything to you because you are my best friend? Not for me, I will share my secret to someone if I think that person is trustful person and they can give me a way or idea to solve this problem. How about you? If you tell me your secret,means you trust me. If you don't, then you must have your own reason to do this, as a result, better don't force people to share their secret with you.

This is the 3rd lecture's week for my 3rd year, meaningful but meaningless too. Hopefully things will getting better in the future. Good luck!!!!!

~o(M.M)o~

No comments:

Post a Comment