Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Transform???

Erm......I never knew that I will posts a post in my blog by using English. What motivate me to do so and why I'm not doing it since the beginning??? Questions appear but answers are.......something facts that will make you speechless for sure.

The first reason I dislike to post stuff in my blog with English because I'M NOT VERY GOOD IN WRITING!!!!!! Well, speechless enough for my MUET and BI teachers.....I'm sorry......but is true. People around me might thing this fact is not acceptable because I can speak English very well but not expert like those who take TESL. But when you guys see my MUET's result slip, I think you all might shout:" Impossible!!!!!!!" As a conclusion for this reason, I can't write well in English......

Secondly, most of the reader for this blog are Chinese....and I think most of Chinese should accept Chinese Language as their mother tongue, but recently my blog's reader come with a girl not that expert in our mother tongue.....shit, I think someone will kill me when she read this......sorry ya^^ So when i started formed this blog, I use Chinese as the first language for write my post. ^^

Two of these reasons cause me dislike to use English in this blog, but human keep evolve from time to time, So do I.... Maybe I can add another reason for not using English writing is FEAR. Fear to accept the failure. But I will try to overcome this fear.....like the mosquito in my room that always suck my blood even the know the will die in the end when i slap them!!!

Haha.....transformation from Chinese to English is.....( the answer up to your creativity^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment