Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Jangkar Waterfall

Holidays strike back again and is time for me to visit a lot of interesting places even I'm just enjoying my holidays at my own hometown. And the first for me is Jangkar Waterfall.














Jangkar Waterfall is the latest landmark that we had discovered at Lundu-Sematan during the last semester break. It have been posted on See Hua Daily before I head back to UPSI and we have saw that the view of that waterfall is too nice like a paradise, no matter what, I must be there at least once to enjoy the paradise by myself.

Finally, we made it!!!!!














Well, this photo shows that I really enjoy the view at that waterfall. One word can describe my feeling when Mr. Louis Ng helped me to take this photo--------> SONG!!!!















I think not only me, Mr Lee a.k.a my senior also enjoyed that until showed his body to public.

Every time when we going out to discover some nice tourism landmark in my hometown, we might doing something out of our mind. For example: we can having some night walk in the forest during the Chinese Ghost Month!

So, to make sure this tradition or habits won't be distinct......we once again doing something that out of our mind!!!

Some advertisement photo shooting for Heineken while we are enjoying the cold water from the waterfall!!!!














CHEERSSSSSSSS MONK~~~~~~~

p/s: special thanks to Mr. Louis Ng for the photo shooting~

No comments:

Post a Comment