Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Words

My mum always tell me: Don care about people's words. Is not worth to angry and give any respond for it because it will only make yourself sink into a quicksand.

Thanks mum, I totally agree about it.

In our life, we can't avoid to meet some moron who like to talk a lot without considering or people with two tongue(Japanese means talk different thing when meet different person). These people will always use their powerful and almighty tongue to make people trust them. The fact that we can know that is they will success if they audience never know the true face behind their masks. To those who know and can read people heart, emm.......they definitely will get kick-ass.

When I meet this kind of person, normally I won't give any damn about what their say. Or maybe others will believe, but I just give them "up to you wanna believe who lo"...... I won't purposely defend myself because it will make thing like I am really the one like what their said. It may sounds "suku"but is true, I lazy stand out and argue with others, I just let time to proof everything.

Word could be the element that bring out the love, and also become a critical weapon to kill others. Sometimes, we choose to be silent because we know our words can kill people without any notice. What to do, this is truth...... I, myself is a good example, so when I silent, doesn't mean that I decide to do like this or like that, maybe I just try to find a good way to do something, perhaps......

Well, this is the small passage that I think about word...... Is not a forceful message, but I just try to share my feeling here^^

No comments:

Post a Comment