Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Dishonest

I know, from day to day, we may discover that some people around us might wearing a mask when they face us. But when we discover that, means we might also become one of them among others. So, what is the point?

Recently, I got an issue with a student. Seriously, I don't know whether his parent got teach him respect and honest or not. Today when I advice him to tuck in his shirt, he just acting like I don't give a damn at all. And when I punish him, he will find dozens of reason to put those blame on me. Is it I am the one who making this kind of mistake, or you just a rubbish?

I'm not feeling regret to punish you just now. But what you done, just show that people will calling you kurang ajar and put those blame on your parents. I can said you just an idiot, but what I try to do is let you know how to respect people, especially adults. You can think that other teachers has totally gave up for you, but I'm not. No matter how bad you are, how worse you are, once I step into this school, means that you are my student, and no teacher will give up on their student, unless they just come to school for their salary.

This is my 10th week in this school, means I still got 4 more weeks remaining in this school. No matter how, I will try my best to give you some attitude adjustment, no necessary to change it all, but at least you people may know how to be honest and respect people.

No comments:

Post a Comment