Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

week 7.....

Without any notice, my practical life just step into week 7, means that I still got 7 weeks to go. So what have I done and learn in the first 7 weeks for my practical life?
  1. Report myself in the first week. And I just realize I made a wrong decision when I pick this school because this school is fulfill with a lot of so called rubbish(just some of them).....
  2. Know a lots of teachers, some of them might very kind. But some of them.....rubbish!
  3. Learn to be patient, especially to those who only know how to give orders but don't know what is the reality.
  4. Meet a lot of students.....especially is not that bad as what those permanent teachers said.
  5. In the bottom class, doesn't mean that they are bottom; In the top class, doesn't mean that they all are good students.
  6. Relief.....every time when they arrange me for relief some class, try to see who is the teacher. You might realize some teacher still sit inside the Bilik Akses to enjoy the air-con and 38 with their gangs.
  7. Permanent teacher is a teacher, practical teacher is just a junior and must follow every order from permanent teacher......%^&*()
  8. The power of MC!
  9. Made a lot of friends, especially with my students(from other classes).
  10. The reason my school won't have any activity during Saturday: Principle think that is very troublesome to back to school on Saturday(Ver. 2: Principle feel lazy to back to school on Saturday).
  11. Never try to contact my lecturer, because you will only waste your credit when you call him(he never answer the call and only turn into voice call).
  12. Psychologically punish my students(this is fun).
  13. Female Students: Teacher/Sir, you look very handsome la, just like an artist from Korea(no Korea please!).
  14. Male Students: Teacher/Sir, you look very handsome today. Me: Yaya, you look ugly, and don't try to praise me. I still remember that you haven't submit your work yet!
  15. Cikgu XXXXXX: Kong, wanna play footsal with us today? Me: No, thanks.
  16. Students: Teacher, treat us eat, you are teacher, sure very rich 1....(Dude, I am just a practical teacher without salary)!
  17. See a lot of things happen in Bilik Guru.....
  18. GTO? No need.....
Well, basically this is all I got for my first part of practical life......if you realize, I haven't observe by my lecturer yet. So, wish me good luck~

No comments:

Post a Comment