Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

How are you going to define a good student?

The topic I try to share here today is "how are you going to define a good student?"

Normally, when we talk about good student, people will always group them into a students who got a good result in academic, follow instruction, with manners and also good in sports. Ya, this is the normal condition for a good student. But if you try to think back, is it the student like this really honest in front of you, really as good as you think before?

I'm met a lot of students in this school. Once at all, this school is a school with a lots of bad students, not very good in academic, and also got a lot of naughty students. But why? I means how the student will be like this, is it their parents' fault? Seriously, as what I think and my opinion, everyone should be blame for their attitude and also everything their did.

Teachers always complain: Those students are ridiculous, never listen to people's words and no manners. They just a rubbish! Ya, if they are rubbish, why those students seldom escape my class? And why those students always greet with me once they see me? Is it they just blindly don't want to respect you and don't give a damn to you?

Students act always related with they environment. Sometimes, when students did something wrong, we should advice and also punish them. Ya, a simple punish but can let them remember this for a long time. Even you people might scare that their parent will come to complain us, but seriously, I don't scare because what I do is for their own good. That's why until now, mostly every student in this school will greet me every time they see me.

When a junior or trainee teacher got such popularity among the students and can do something better than others, the so called "senior" group will show their jealousy with several way. For me, is fine. You can shoot me whatever you want. Even will make me upset, but also a while. But seriously, if you all still practicing this kind of attitude among the students, is hard for you to make them follow and respect you.

Cry for students might not worth. Sometimes we just wan to let them understand what is the wrong thing and what is the correct thing. I'm satisfy with my students because sometimes they will listen to my words. And those who always make trouble, I will try another way to let them know what is the good and bad thing. Even sometimes I might act a bit violence like yesterday and today, but for their sake, I think I really need to do like this.

No matter what, education is a hard thing for us to elaborate. You can find a several ways to build a good student, but if you want to build a human in a good quality, I think I am better than you.

Practical's life is tough, but once we end it, then it will become a good experience for us in our life because you will only have one practical's life in your whole life......well, might be more than that if you insist to repeat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment