Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

I just need time......


Recently, I'm not that well. Maybe just like what shows in zodiac's manual, I will be totally in bad luck in this rabbit's year. OMG......but what to do, I can't avoid, what I can do is let things happen in a good way and settle it in the best way without hurting others.

The 11th day of CNY, means I'm going to head back to the hell. Because of those idiots, I going to end my study end this year. 3 semesters in 1 year, at least this is "awesome"......but because of a lots of fxxking issue, made me feel that I really hope I can become a suicide boomer and die with my Uni, luckily I'm not.

A lot of things happen are totally freak me up. I don't know what should I do. Hurting others and let them tears, wow....sounds familiar for me during I was in form 5. In this situation, alcohols and tobaccos should be the stuff I need, but I mustn't do that in sake for those who really cares about me. The easy way, crying without tears^^

I'm sorry. I choose the way to ignore. Not because I don't want to face and break all the promise that we made before. But just give me some times. You and me, can't be replace by other memories. I won't ask your to wait for me because this is not my way. But I still hope that I'm still suitable enough for you as what we promise before.

"I just need time"......

No comments:

Post a Comment