Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Obvious

Things are getting worse since I stepped into semester 5. No matter how hard I try, I still can't avoid from getting trouble. Just like last night, but what to do? If I say it obvious, what will happen? maybe is not only been insulted in front of others, and I can imagine what will happen in the next if I do that.

I have no idea how you define "obvious". In your opinion, we are the one who set this hole and jump into by ourselves, but do you know that we not the one who pick to jump, but is you who so called yourself as senior push us to the edge and force us fall into this damn shit? I have no comment at all, but one thing I learn from this lesson: Just stay out of this kind of business and political are totally not my kind!!!!

As I know, this is my 5th semester in this UPSI. In this place, I found out the reality behind the scene. Not everyone can be trust, even myself. So I try to pretend myself in front of others. Ya,I know, I have talk about this long long time ago. Not because I try to get sympathy from others, but this is the way I try to remind myself.

Obviously, I have no idea how I gonna makes myself comfortable and survive in this bloody-hell semester. Even I try to runaway from the hell to heaven, some demon will pull me back to hell and telling me: YOU CAN'T RUN!!!!!! Wah~~~hell sweet hell.....

Nothing I can do to change the passed, what we can do here is step forward and kick those demon's ass and say: Nobody can stop me!!!!! Pissed off!!!!!

Just obviously, I will try my best to climb back from hell. Winchester's Brothers, where the hell are you all? I might need the COLT to kill those demons!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment