Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

UPSET

Today....erm, I means yesterday I was very upset. In the morning, I still think that everything going smooth, but after sent my parent and relative to their following trips, things start getting worse.

Firstly, I took a bus back to my place, and unfortunately, meet the fucking jack-ass driver from KAB!!! Because of some small thing, he kept annoying from KL to TM!!! What the hell!!! Then, something cause me felt like damn shit. I don't know what to say, but I think you should know!!!!

Nothing going well. I just seriously need a break!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. bao...im sory if i make u upset...o(︶︿︶)o
    my rehearsal kept goin on wif ma teacher n mates...
    (~o ̄▽ ̄)~o thx 4 droppin by 2 meet me tat day...
    i appreciate it vry mch...

    ReplyDelete
  2. jia, is not you la, is another person who makes me upset, don worry^^

    ReplyDelete