Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Downstream

The mood I having here now is just like a downstream, or maybe can consider as waterfall. I don't have any idea what I'm thinking now. Perhaps someone will point me an arrow to show me the right way, like the future Clark Kent told the present Clark Kent what should he do to reach the right way(Smallville).

Tonight, I might be a little bit over reacting. Is it my fault or her fault? I have totally no idea about it. I blaming her because she tread my serious as a joke. Honestly, I hate people do this to me. Even if that person is someone who close to me, is also hard for me to accept this kind of joke. But I also can't blame that person because I never told her about that. So, who should I blame? In the end, I'm still be the one who done this mistaken. No doubt, I kinda small gas, but everyone have their own weakness, maybe this is mine.

I'm sorry if I act rude just now. Seriously, I'm okay here. Perhaps next time we all might pick the correct timing to joke. I accept your apologize, hopefully you will do the same thing on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment