Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Faith

This few days I think I quite suffer a lots. Even a small matter, people will always doubt that you might not honest or you just cheat them. Well, things can be usual in the end, because I been through all of these since I was in primary school and secondary school with some unfortunate events that happened to me. People will ask me in the end, "You're just thinking too much", but I'm not, and every times I just follow your demands, and when I complete it, you think that is what I have to do; but when I failed it, you people will judge me that I am a failure bla bla bla with the things like that.

Not everyone is perfect in this world, even from the other worlds, if you can find me a perfect person, ok, I will apologize to you in the media! God create us in the few pieces lost because he want us to unite to become perfect, but all of you have misunderstood his will. I understand that people hurting each others just because they want to protect themselves, well, I admit I also did that before, but at least not every time, and I still put my faith on the persons I trust, care, love and respect.

Things will getting complicate when you try to put your faith on someone. You can see that in the end of the faith, a lot of negative issues will appear like when you play Pocket Monster, a lot of low level monster will appear=.=lll, is that a good example? Erm, whatever......you see, the point in this statement is event you try to be kind to them, but they turn your kindness into a piece of rubbish. Even some of them will be different but the amount will be more to the less.

Like when you know something from others but not from that person, they will say:

You didn't ask, of course I didn't say! If you want to know, ask by yourself la!!!( normally in M'sia English will end with "la")

But when you ask, they will answer you like:

Nothing, you go to ask that person.....@#$%^

Come on, who's fault in the end? Well, I can ensure that it will 100% turn into my fault. Sounds like a tragedy for you all, but is an usual situation for me. And during that time, I starts to lost my faith on you. And you people will starts blaming me.

As a conclusion, I don't know I should be honest or not in the end of the story. But I will still keep my promise to someone that I promise before because I put my faith on you, so please prove to me that what I doing now is worth. I don't want you provide me a lot of thing, what I demand for, is just a trust and a faith......


2 comments: