Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Wrong or right? Ignore or accept?

Few days ago, I was totally down.....like downstream.....well, kinda rubbish but at least I have overcome all of those stuff which makes me got mind suffering for at least few days.

Yesterday, I was having a chat with Kajjly, my idiotic none biological sister. Something she came out that doesn't make me so surprise. She told me that when she wanna forget a person that she couldn't forget, she will try to erase all those things which is related to the person that she wanna forget. Just like try to ignore that person's appearance. Wow.....kinda cruel but she said at least it does work for her.

In my opinion, is true that I have did those thing that she mention before, and thats why it does not bring me any surprise. But after a long period, you will think that what you done before is kinda like useless. Because once you try to forget something that already link in your memories, only times can help you to forget something. At least I did it once since I was in form 5.

Even sometimes what you did maybe will be judge by others. I means sure will judge by others. But don give a damn to those who judge you without any consideration because they don even know our pain, especially in the relationship's matter. Someone told me that there are no true or false and right or wrong in love, so don't care about what people said about, just follow your head^^

Same as yesterday, during when I chat with someone, my idea or theme have caused someone laugh none stop until she sleep. Kinda guilty because she think that my topic cause her forgot all those things that she have studied for her exam just now. But hopefully she will doing well in her exam too^^ Well, just want to say that I'm not selfish, k? haha~
Tomorrow will be my last day for this semester 5. When I flash back all the memories I got for this semester, I appreciate those memories. Because I been through a lot of unforgotten experiences in this semester. Hehe.....believe it or not, no matter is sad or happy, I will like to thanks to those who played the character in my memories, thanks^^

And tomorrow also will be my last paper for my exam, to those who take the same paper with me, good luck for both of us. And to those who going to struggle this exam life for next week, well, I going to enjoy my holiday first and also a good luck for you all^^ Short to say, Happy holidays and see you all in next semester except to those who going to practical( please don get insane when we meet again^^ )

No matter is wrong or right, ignore or accept something, just need to remember that we live for our own and also for the person we care^^

No comments:

Post a Comment