Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

The End

Every story will start from a beginning and end up with a ending.

But.....not every story come with happy ending. Anyone support this statement? Well, at least I do support it for myself. As I mention before, this semester brought me a lot of life-time's experience. A popular physic said that our life will having a big change in every ten years. When I was ten, something sad happen; During I was twenty......erm, I learnt a lot of lessons. And ten years after that, I have no idea what is going to happen soon and perhaps it does not come with something tragedy.

The story of my semester five is end up with my last exam yesterday morning. The last exam brought me a lot of stress and also brought me surprise. 9 hours from now, I will going to step into my flight and back to my hometown to enjoy my holidays about 5 weeks. And how I gonna spends my time wisely? Yeah, a good question that I ask for myself before every holiday and end up with something surprise. So this time I'm not gonna plan anything and just let things come naturally.

This semester I also found out something unusual, or maybe is because of relationship or a word called "love" again, cause people around me just like step into disco and listen to Flo Rida's song "right round". Ya, no doubt that love will makes people turning around and confusing. And one of my friend also been this situation before.

I know is hard for you to accept this kind of advice from me, and I know what is the feeling when your relationship is not been bless by the friends around you, at least I earned that before but at least I didn't cross the line and carry my responsible as what I should be. And this is the different between me and him, sorry about the words that might hurt you just now, but trust me, all of us don't want to see you suffer in this kind of uncertain relationship that you even doubt by yourself.

I know everyone should deserve a chance, but what you provide already become dozen. In this situation, I don't think that person realize the important of his promise. I know is hard for you to meet the one, but trust me, someone still waiting from you, and of course, is not me.

Stories will end in different types and the path you choose in the middle of the stories bring you to the different ending. In our life, we are the only writer for our stories, so think carefully before you choose every path and choice that you see, especially love even sometime it makes people blind, so that you can have your own happy ending in your stories^^

No comments:

Post a Comment