Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Just a feeling

Recently, a lot of things appeared in my mind. Don't know how to explain, but the appearance cause me cant make a different between the reality and illusion.

The causes of this phenomena actually because of my recent lifestyle. During this few weeks, especially the day after I finished my Raya's holidays, I found out the stress in mind is awaking again. It causes me can't manage my emotion with care. Totally hate this feeling because it makes me cant doing my job very well. Like lost all of my concentration to complete something.

But no matter how hard to manage this feeling, I still can control myself so that won't breaking down. Haha~~thanks to some people who close to me and willing to become my listener. Mr. Everrise, Miss Kajjly and also someone special for me. Without you all, I think I might moody again, thanks to you all^^

I can feel that no matter is just a feeling or what, I still appreciate that^^

Welcome to October~


No comments:

Post a Comment