Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

no topic....

Middle of the night sometime can cause people insomnia, especially when you feel extremely exhausted but the sleep worm don't wan to visit you. In this situation, it will lead me to think more and more and more....until my brain overload and totally bust me into hibernate mode until the second day.

Most of the time I can't sleep early, except when I totally out of energy or engine overheat. If not, I will makes myself busy until the midnight even I am free. The reason I did that because if I lie on my bed earlier, it won't make me fall asleep in short time, but it may takes hour to make me totally hibernate on my bed and make myself into the dream land.....in this period, I will think a lot of funny stuff, or sometimes I will seriously think about my future.

In this semester, many thing change in my life. Don't have to mention that, but I think most you will know that. Is a cause of fate or what, I don't care. What I really care here is how long my body can accept this stress. Stress kills, no doubt! Especially to those who only will shut themselves in their own world and don't give a damn to the world behind the wall with a reason: fear of injure......

I'm not a superman, even if I am, I also have my weakness. I can't makes myself perfect like you all think you are, of course, not all, but some of you. What I trying to do here is doing the thing that I can do and try to break out the limit on me. Is a way evolve myself into a new me. I will try my best to look over the perfection behind the imperfection because is a way to success in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment